Storyfest discussed the importance of storytelling in "The Age of Climate Change" and shares the most effective ways to tell these stories to make them compelling, memorable and to spark action. We showcased the best entries in our Storyfest contest and highlighted the exceptional ideas and presentations, leading up to the announcement of the winners of the UNFAO / GW Planet Forward Innovation Award a $500 prize and a trip to Rome with Planet Forward Founder Frank Sesno to share the winning story with leaders at the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations headquarters in Rome.
- MODERATOR: Frank Sesno, Director, School of Media and Public Affairs
- Mitch Gelman, Vice President of Product Gannett Digital, Gannett, Co.
- Adam Conner, Vice President of Politics, Brigade Media
- Imani M. Cheers, Assistant Professor of Media and Public Affairs, GWU
- Francesco Fiondella, Head of Communications for the International Research Institute for Climate and Society, Columbia University