A quick-moving, successive panel of one-on-one interviews. Students, policymakers, business leaders, farmers and climatologists interview each other, telling their stories, revealing their expertise.
- MODERATOR: Devin Greene, Digital Media Editor, Planet Forward
- Kathleen Merrigan, Executive Director of Sustainability, GWU
- Michael La Cour, Global Head, IKEA Food
- Jim Buizer, Professor and Director of the Climate Adaptation and International Development Program in the Institute of the Environment, University of Arizona
- Emily Best, Apprentice Farmer, New Morning Farm
- Brittany Watts, Student, Columbia University
- Zazil DavisVasquez, Student, University of Arizona
How do you move the Planet Forward? Tweet us @planet_forward or contribute to the conversation with your own story.