Video by Joel Goldberg and Alex Holt
The German government plans to put one million electric vehicles on the market by 2020. With less than 4,600 registered, is there any chance they'll reach their goal?
Check out more stories in our Germany series:
- The German Concern for America’s Future Energy Consumption by Sam P.K. Collins
- Schaufenster — EV “Window Shopping” in Germany by Jorge Gadala-Maria
- Lessons From Biking in Berlin by Megan Arellano
- A Princess in Peril by Amanda Lidner
- Prinzessinnengärten: A Garden Grows a Community by Brian Austin
How do you move the Planet Forward? Tweet us @planet_forward or contribute to the conversation with your own story.