Congratulations to our 2019-2020 team of Planet Forward Correspondents! Read below to learn more about the exceptional team of students selected, and be sure to click through to see their full profiles:
- Rohan Agrawal, University of Mississippi, is a junior majoring in computer science with double minors in international relations and mathematics. He has a great interest in using his education to solve issues surrounding climate change and hunger.
- Brooke Bowser, University of Wisconsin-Madison, is a junior studying environmental sciences and life sciences communications, and also working toward a certificate in sustainability.
- Devon Camillieri, SUNY College of Environmental Science & Forestry, is a junior seeking a degree in environmental studies with a concentration in communication and society. She's minoring in environmental writing and rhetoric.
- Natalie Chun, Northwestern University, is a junior studying journalism and legal studies.
- Codi Clark, Texas Tech University, is a junior agricultural communications major, with a minor in natural resource management and a strong interest in photojournalism.
- Iana Davis, Misericordia University, is a senior studying mass communications.
- Mahalia Dryak, Reed College, is a senior majoring in environmental studies-biology.
- Lindsay Eberhart, SUNY College of Environmental Science & Forestry, is a junior majoring in environmental studies with a focus in policy, planning, and law.
- Anne Flaherty, Eckerd College, is a senior majoring in environmental studies and minoring in film studies.
- Valerie Gutierrez, Middlebury College, is a junior studying economics.
- Elina Mariutsa, Northeastern University, is a junior studying international affairs and political science, with minors in Russian and history, while simultaneously working on her master’s degree in public administration.
- Jake Meyers, University of Arizona, is a graduate student in the master's of development practice program and an aspiring development practitioner and social scientist primarily interested in climate change adaptation and international development.
- Charles Olsen, SUNY Plattsburgh, is a senior environmental studies student, with a focus on environmental justice issues.
- Max Sano, Franklin & Marshall College, is a sophomore majoring in government and environmental studies, with a minor in Arabic.
- Cate Twining-Ward, George Washington University, is a sophomore majoring in environmental studies and minoring in sustainability.
- Marisa Umeh, University of California, Berkeley, is a sophomore studying business administration and media studies.
- Kelsey Woody, George Washington University, is a graduate student studying strategic public relations.
All Correspondent work will be featured here. Check back frequently!